CLUBUL de LAPAROSCOPIE, ENDOUROLOGIE și ROBOTICĂ UROLOGICĂ
The CLUB of LAPAROSCOPY, ENDOUROLOGY and ROBOTICS in UROLOGY
Our club was constituted as a non profit foundation with the purpose of promoting the education and initiation of young doctors in bringing performance in laparoscopy, endourology and robotics in the field of Urology.
Once a year we organize an international course of laparoscopic surgery in Urology which has 3 main components:
- Dry Lab training with practice on Laparo box (simulator).
- Wet Lab training with practice on a live animal model (porcine model).
- Live Surgery sessions with surgeries performed with a 3D laparoscopic approach transmitted live for our participants and not only.
Taking into account that shaping teams which deliver high quality laparoscopic treatments in Urology is a time consuming process bringing also important financial costs, we support CLERU members by organizing mini-internships of 2-3 days each in which the attention is focused on one type of surgery only:
- 3D laparoscopic radical prostatectomy
- 3D laparoscopic radical cystectomy with different types of urinary derivations from direct ureterostomy, Bricker conduit to orthotopic ileal neobladder
- 3D laparoscopic partial or radical nephrectomy
- 3D laparoscopic pyeloplasty